We are happy to invite you to join our COP27 event (panel + workshop) on Monday 14.November 2022!
We will present 5 successful case studies of data used by stakeholders in government, business, education and media. We will then open the floor to a workshop-style session to identify challenges and co-design best practices of accessing and using data and knowledge.
Welcome on site at COP27 Cryosphere Pavillion (Zone D) or follow the conversation online with the live-stream!
Data as the basis for policy, innovation and education
Monday 14.Nov., 16:00-17:30 (+2 GMT)
Live-stream link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr_TPYUAyh13kVbQjzVKh0g/streams
Showcase of 5 success stories from:
- Scott Mackaro, Ph.D., CPC (Vaisala Xweather, Head of Insights & Innovations)
- Mira Hulkkonen (FMI, researcher and former Leading Specialist in climate change and renewable energy consulting)
- Andrew Pershing (Climate Central, Director of Climate Science)
- Marta Gutierrez (EGI Foundation, Community Support Specialist)
- Marianne Santala (INAR, doctoral researcher)
Followed by workshop session to identify challenges and co-design best practices for data services & knowledge brokering.
We are happy to have Climate Leadership Coalition as workshop partner!
The event is recorded and available to view after (same Youtube channel).