The main goal during the flagship program 2021-2024 is to develop and co-create instruments/technologies/methods for atmospheric observations and to coordinate and boost research activities within ACCC aiming at co-creation of new technologies together with the participating companies and/or verification and establishment of new technologies for atmospheric observations.
Impact Task 6 on Clean Air, Safe Climate: The scientific knowledge of atmospheric observations and measurement techniques could significantly accelerate mitigation of atmospheric emission.
- Black Carbon Footprint, twitter: @BCFootprint
- Traffic and air quality in India: technologies and attitudes (TAQIITA). See article. (Pirjola et al. 2019)
- HOPE – Healthy Outdoor Premises for Everyone | UIA – Urban Innovative Actions (uia-initiative.eu)
- Improved sampling of aerosol nanoparticles
- HOPE – Healthy Outdoor Premises for Everyone, twitter: @UIA_HOPE
- ACTRIS: https://www.actris.eu/
- Air Quality Now: https://www.hsy.fi/en/airquality
- SMEAR station: https://www.atm.helsinki.fi/SMEAR/
- Airmodus: https://airmodus.com/
- Dekati: https://www.dekati.com/
- Karsa: http://karsa.fi/
- Pegasor: https://pegasor.fi/
- Vaisala: https://www.vaisala.com/en/vaisala-company